Now Hiring: Insurance Agency CSR
Foresight Insurance is looking to add another Rockstar CSR to our team.
The main responsibilities are to advice and counsel clients on coverage options, help them understand their insurance decisions, and help solve any insurance issue.
MUST HAVE –
- A positive, upbeat and courteous attitude
- Reliable, trustworthy, dependable and works well with others
- Able to answer customer’s concerns regarding information on rates, policies, payments and claims
- Knowledgeable in Office Suite and advance PC skills are required
- High organizational skills and effective time management skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment
This career opportunity is available only to the best we can find! Here’s what YOU need to qualify for this position…
- Required to have current Maryland Property & Casualty license and 1-2 years of experience in an insurance environment, or, based on your work experience, be ready to obtain your license immediately.
- You MUST get to work on time. You know yourself. If you can’t get to work on time, please do not apply.
- You MUST be able to work during our office hours of Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. These hours are not flexible.
- You MUST be committed to your clients. Client service beyond office hours is sometimes necessary to provide excellent service. That’s the business we’re in. If you have the required experience you know that.
- Fluent in Spanish, verbal and written preferred.
What do you get?
- A secure base salary PLUS commissions, incentives & bonuses
- Our benefits package – health, dental, vision, vacation and paid holidays
- Great co-workers in a friendly environment
- Experience with working in an Agency with various reputable carriers
- A growing business excited about the future and its growth
- Access to a wealth of knowledge from seasoned insurance agents
We provide excellent benefits, competitive salary plus bonuses, commissions and incentives, opportunity for growth and income advancement, and a great team of co-workers. We will hire a motivated person committed to high-quality work and outstanding service.
To apply send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. In your cover letter, tell us why you’re a great fit for this position. Include an e-mail address, and we will confirm receipt of your resume. Do NOT apply via any other method.